file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser stores cookies on your hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently thereof, to allow or prevent security settings or stored temporary cookies.
BRILLOSA SL not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
Without their consent-through activation of cookies in your browser-shiny SL will not link in cookies stored data with personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies used this site?
- technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, making the buying process an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features, while browsing the content store broadcasting or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
- Cookies Customization: those that allow users to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria the user terminal such as would be the language, the type of browser through which access to service, locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing discussed in our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: These are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. So we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising to your profile navigation.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: those that enable management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising space that, if the editor is included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
Third Party Cookies: The Web of BRILLOSA SL can use third-party services on behalf of BRILLOSA SL, compile information for statistical purposes, to use the Site by the user and providing other services relating to website activity and services other Internet services.
In particular, this Web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool of Google that primarily allows website owners know how users interact with your website. You also enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are and uses a set of cookies called "__utma", "__utmb", "__utmc" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report on trends websites without identifying individual users. More information about Google Analytics cookies and privacy information.
- Google Maps: Google Maps is a map service provided by Google. Google Maps cookies record the origin of the user as well as the keywords (? Passwords). A unique code, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site is also generated. More information about Google cookies and privacy information.
- Vimeo: Vimeo is a video-based social network for sharing and storing digital video for users to comment on the page of each. Vimeo uses a number of cookies for both its operation and for the analysis of their use google analytics ("__utma", "__utmb", "__utmc", "__utmz"). Among the characteristics of vimeo we can see "aka_debug", "a" and "pl_volume". On page vimeo cookie we can observe the purpose of each.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this policy of cookies, you can contact BRILLOSA SL in email@example.com